I was walking through Michael’s last night and found a wooden photo frame that I wanted to turn into a Halloween themed frame. I also came across a pad of Martha Stewart Halloween Designer Paper that was perfect to decorate with. And I knew using my Creatopia to apply adhesive to the paper would make this project simple and easy.
- Creatopia machine by Xyron
- 12 x 12 paper to decorate with
- Wooden Frame
- Remove back and glass from frame.
- Trace around the inside of the frame.
- Trace around the outside of the frame.
- Use scissors to cut paper to size.
- Cut bottles out from paper.
- Cut letters out with white and purple paper.
- Place paper on Creatopia tray to apply adhesive.
- Turn crank until all paper has gone through the Creatopia and use slicer on back of machine to cut away.
- Remove plastic film from paper.
- Peel the paper off.
- Apply paper to frame.
- Decorate with bottles.
- Arrange letters to spell out ‘Halloween’.
- Apply purple letters.
I love how the frame turned out and the fact that I was able to create something unique and one-of-a-kind. This project can be used for all sorts of occasions just by using different paper, including Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthdays, and more! How perfect would these be as Christmas gifts? They’re easy to make and affordable.
Disclosure: I received the Creatopia at no cost to me for review purposes. Opinions here are my own.